Thursday 18 October 2012

Audience Feedback and Evaluation of College Magazine


The feedback I received from people was that they like the colour schemed that I used for th magazine as they are fresh, bright and vibrant colours (yellow, green and white). The also felt that the fact that the colour scheme was the same for the contents page, kept it consistant and more professional. However, they felt that I should have used am image of the model making eye contact with the camera in order for it to seem or intermate and personal. They also said that I should have added more content onto my contents page as it looked rather empty in majority of the viewers eyes. I found making this magazine quite easy, however I did have a few minner problems using InDesign, mainly with resizing photos. Even though I encountered some of these problems, I managed to see my errors and learnt how to do it correct and succeeded in getitng my images to my desired size. I personally like my ‘LScene’ front cover because of the layout I used (I tried to make it look consistant), however I felt that I did need more time on my contents page, this may have been due to the fact that I spent too much time on the cover and therefore didn’t have enough time to focus on the contents page. Overall, I think that my efforts in making this magazine payed off as I learnt how to use InDesign and also got a chance to use a bit of PhotoShop and these skills and therefore help me later on with my future tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment