Saturday 22 December 2012

Music Magazine Cover with Changes

 
 

Final Magazine Cover

 
 
 
I made changes to my original cover as I noticed that it didn't have a price tag on it. Also I noticed that the fact that the picture cut off just before the end looked weird, so i took off the black line and moved the picture down. Due to the moving of the picture, I then had to rearrange all my text in order for it all to fit in and not look too clustered. With this, I had a problem with some of the text clashing with my models shirt and to overcome this, I had to make some of the text red. Furthermore, I felt that the masthead was too small so I changed it and made it bigger, this then meant that I had to edit the masthead and cut off part of the 'V' to make it look like it was behind my model.
 
 

Magazine Cover Before

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment